This job expired on 01/10/2014
Browse Airline Pilots jobs by Region
Browse Airline Pilots jobs by Job Category
Sigma Aviation Services are currently accepting advanced applicatons for ATR72 Captain positions for our client Cebu Pacific Air. Recruitment is temporarily on hold but we are screening in advance of recommencement expected shortly.
We have short term 6 month contracts with a possible extension of one further year. This is a fantastic package for the right candidate and if you are interested we would love to hear from you!
Cebu Pacific Air is a low cost carrier, established in 1996, operating domestic and international services from its Manila base and two hubs in the Philippines. Regional destinations are served in Brunei, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Cebu Pacific Air operates a fleet of 29 Airbus (10 A319 and 19 A320) and 8 ATR 72-500 aircraft, the youngest fleet in the Philippines. Further expansion is planned with significant orders in place for 24 A320 and 30 A321-neo.
We will be hiring on a 6 month (180 days) contract (contract with Sigma leased to Cebu) with possibility to extend by a further 1 year contract (direct contract with Cebu) with these terms:
Initial 180 day contract (leasing):
* Basic Salary of USD$8,500 per month NET (all tax obligations are your own no deductions will be made on your behalf by Cebu or Sigma) based on 85 block hours
* Overtime for all hours over 85 is at USD$108.82 per hour
* Accommodation allowance of PHP80,000 per month paid directly to you (USD$1,820 equivalent) OR choice of hotel accommodation incl. breakfast
* Local transportation provided if hotel accommodation is chosen (If allowance is chosen then that covers cost of local transportation also)
* Rotation is 6:2 with minimum of 8 days rostered off per calendar month during the 6 weeks on
* Travel Assistance Refund of USD$1,500 per month paid after each 2 weeks off rotation
* Positive economy flights provided for start and end of contract
* 3 Free-Of-Charge Tickets provided on Cebu Pacific Networks for duration of contract
* Medical insurance provided and access to the airlines medical facilities and services (excluding the full private insurance package)
* 30% reduction in salary for first 28 days or until first productive flight is done after training whichever is sooner
* 6 days sickness leave within the 180 day period will apply
Additional benefits applicable to Potential Second Contract* - 1 year (direct hire):
* Travel assistance refund of USD$ 1,500 provided after each two-week off-roster rotation
* 12 days sickness leave for the one year period will apply
* On Time Performance Incentive
* Travel Benefit comprised of 6 free-of-charge domestic or regional flights for the duration of contract
* Group Life Insurance
* Additional travel insurance coverage
* Medical Plan membership with coverage for regular private room in case of hospitalization
* Contract Completion Incentive - upon completion of the one-year contract, the pilot will receive an additional USD$ 3,000.
*Terms and conditions for direct hire contract for potential one year extension are subject to change from time to time according to company hiring policy.
Minimum Requirements are:
* Minimum Total Flying Time 3,000 Hrs
* Minimum Flying Time on Type 72-500 1,000 Hrs
* Pilot in Command on Type 72-500 500Hrs
* Note that ATR42-500 time may be used to achieve totals required but not in its entirety.
* Valid and Current Pilot License and Medical Class 1 (valid for 6 months)
* Applicants must be current and qualified on aircraft type
* Last proficiency check within 6 months
* Last date of flight within 12 months
* Minimum ICAO Level Four English
* No history of Accidents or Incidents
* No Criminal Record
* The applicant must be below the maximum age of 58 at time of application
If you would like more information or to apply for this role please send your current CV/resume including total flying time by aircraft type and with breakdown of PIC/FO hours and date of last flight on ATR to Ms. Jen Fleming on email ID email@example.com
Please note that we cannot accept applications from any pilots not meeting ALL minimum requirements as outlined above.